Will be Vacationer Visa Accessible for American Citizen’s Overseas Fiancee?

Many American Citizens assume a tourist visa will be designed for their foreign fiancee traveling to the USA. This is incorrect. When the foreign fiance appears at the US Embassy for a tourist visa interview, the counselor officer will deny the visa. The foreign fiancee will undoubtedly be categorized being an impending immigrant, since the officer will assume he or she will elect to stay in the USA with the American Citizen fiance. Impending immigrants can’t be issued a tourist visa.

If your counselor officer at the US Embassy mistakenly issues a tourist visa to the fiancee of an American Citizen, he or she will undoubtedly be turned around by the immigration officer at the port of entry upon arrival in the USA.

If it’s determined whenever you want a foreign citizen has made false statements to a immigration officer or in a application form to acquire a visa (tourist) they are often permanently barred from entering the USA. This is common with tourist visa applications.

American citizens wish to bring their foreign fiancee to the USA, fiancee visa is the best choice. Fiance visa or K1 visa was created allowing American Citizens with the ability of foreign fiancee to pay time together in America to gauge their relationship to be able to determine (within a 90 day period) should they wish to continue their relationship into marriage. The procedure for Fiancee visa is complicated and lengthy. It is much better to hire specialized law firms rather than you choose to deal with the job yourself. How long can American stay in St. Maarten? The present processing time for a fiancee visa or k1 visa is 3-6 months. With K1 fiancee visa American citizens brings their foreign fiancee to the USA. The fiance visa allows the foreign fiancee to the USA for 90 days.

If, after having time together in America, the couple chooses to continue their relationship, they will marry and then declare the foreign spouses permanent residence status or green card allowing the foreign spouse to legally stay in the USA.

If the couple decide not to continue their relationship, then your foreign fiancee must leave the USA within the 90 day period and go back to his or her home country.

Leave a Reply